- Manage day-to-day supply chain activities and communicate with internal department and external vendors.
- Focus on assigned commodities/vendors/projects.
- Daily Production schedule
- Preparation of materials planning for production loading.
- Coordinate with Purchasing and Store personnel in ordering and delivery of direct materials.
- Driving buyer team to ensure material are clear to build in meeting customer’s order/forecast requirement
- Responsible to review potential inventory excess before driving material / generate MRP to release to buyer
- Submit expedite fees option to sales & marketing in meeting customer’s order / forecast required date
- Generate material status weekly to sales & marketing team and internal team for discussion and propose to customer
- To follow up on all undelivered materials ordered.
- Optimize inventory control so as to ensure timely distribution of finished goods to sales and material to production.
- Work closely with warehouse and store for latest inventory status updating.
- Any other duties or responsibilities assigned by superior from time to time.
- Education Level: Bachelor’s degree or high Diploma in related field (Min. 4 years or above of equivalent work experience can be substituted)
- Working Experience: Min 4 yr or above, in Procurement/Supply Chain/Logistics/Electronics Manufacturing is preferred.
- Skillset: Problem Solving, Good analytical & Organization Skills. Knowledge in ERP/MS Office – Excel/Word or PowerPoint. English Skills – CET 4 or above.
- Able to work under minimum supervision.
- Possess initiative and willingness to learn
Please email your CV to – email@example.com
Posted on 17 Sep 2021